Dangote Cement has entered into a joint venture with JSE-listed Sephaku Holdings to build and manage Sephaku Cement in South Africa. Dangote Cement owns 64% of the project, with Sephaku Holdings owning the remaining shares.
Sephaku Cement operates at two sites not far from Johannesburg. Aganang, a 1.8 million tonne integrated plant located near Lichtenburg in the North-West province of South Africa, is the primary operation of Sephaku Cement. It has an open-cast quarry with 100 million tonnes of limestone and a clinker and cement plant that uses 45% of its clinker to produce its own bagged and bulk cement. The remaining 55% of clinker from Aganang is transferred to its sister factory, the Delmas milling plant, for grinding into cement.
Karee Street, Southdowns Office Parck, Block A, Irene x54, Centurion 0062 South Africa
Telephone: + 27 12 684 6300
Acting Country Manager – Duan Classeen
Sales Manager – Steve Swanepoel [firstname.lastname@example.org]